MySmallTools Terms of Service
Account Terms for Users
1. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
2. You acknowledge that MySmallTools will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
3. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
MySmallTools provides an online service, in accordance with and subject to, the terms and conditions of this Agreement, whereby (“Services”):
- The developers may, via MySmallTools.com, add their Digital Asset or Tool for promotion.
- Users may, via MySmallTools, contact the Developers to offer to use their Digital Assets or Tools.
You, as a user of the Services, may use the Services in the capacity as a Tool Provider, Users or both a Tools provider and a Tool User. The terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to your use of the Services in either or both of those capacities.